Buylist is updated weekly!
We are always buying.
Click the link under the buylist heading to the left and navigate to sell us your cards.
If you don't see something that you want to sell to us, please do not hesitate to contact us. No collection is too large or small for us and we are happy to make offers on anything game related.
Some things to remember.
- We offer payment via PayPal, Check, or Store Credit. Please note that if you select payment via PayPal, some fees may apply.
- We give 10% more in trade on all non-Bulk items. Store credit can be used on all of our singles, supplies and Magic sealed product. Don't see anything you want right now? Don't worry, store credit doesn't expire so feel free to keep it until you find something you want.
- If you have any questions or concerns about selling cards to us or even just a way for us to improve our buylist, feel free to contact us.
- If you submit a buylist to us, please do not reply to the confirmation email. We won't be able to see your reply. Instead please contact us through the contact page.
Our grading scale:
Near Mint: Cards in Near Mint condition show little to no wear from shuffling or play. While a card that is graded at Near Mint may have a small scratch or nick, generally it will be indistinguishable in an unsleeved deck from other Near Mint cards.
Slightly Played: Cards in Slightly Played condition show minor wear from shuffling or play. They may have mild border or corner wear, slight scratching or scuffing on the front or back and some whitening along the edges.
Played: Cards in Played condition show moderate wear, but are still legal for tournament play if sleeved. They may have creases from shuffling, extensive border wear, whitening along the back or front, major scratches or nicks, minor water damage and in some cases slight inking along the border.
Damaged: Cards in Damaged condition are those with major water damage, major inking, easily noticeable bends or creases, writing on the back, tearing, pieces missing or that otherwise display signs of major wear.
Please double check your cards for condition before sending them in. We try to be fair and accurate in our grading, so please make it as easy as possible for us by ensuring that the cards you are sending are Near Mint.
*Important* We buy Slightly Played cards at 75% to 80% of their Near Mint price, Played cards at 60% of their Near Mint price and Damaged cards at 25% of their Near Mint price. Bulk cards maybe returned to you at your cost, If you wish to avoid these downgrades, please carefully check the condition of your cards before sending them in.
How do I sell or trade cards to Get Some Game? (Please Read)
- You can quickly and easily find the cards you wish to sell by using either the search bar or by browsing the product tree in the upper left of the screen. Once you've located a card you are interested in selling to us, just add it to your Sell Cart. Please be aware that you must be in "Selling Mode" to sell cards to us.
- To edit your Cart or Checkout, simply click the "View Buylist/Submit" link in the Cart Summary section.
- Follow the system prompts to complete your sell order.
- Wait for the confirmation email to arrive. After you submit your buylist, we have to double-check that we want to buy everything at the posted prices. Usually this takes less than one business day, but please read this email carefully when it arrives because sometimes we do make changes. If you do not receive a confirmation email within two business days, please contact us so we can manually confirm the status of your buylist.
- Please include a print out of your confirmation email with your package. Occasionally we receive buylists with no name on them and consequently we have a difficult time locating the seller. Don’t let this happen to you!
- Make sure that your cards are sorted in the EXACT order that they appear on your confirmation email. If your cards arrive out of order, please expect an additional delay of up to 5 business days before completion of your buylist. Please note that in extreme cases such as buylists of several hundred cards that arrive in no order at all, we reserve the right to either return the entire order or else assess a penalty of up to 10% of the final value of your buylist. We will contact you before processing your buylist if we intend to return it or assess a penalty.
- Remember to package your cards securely. We don't want your cards to be damaged during shipment and neither should you, so please take the time to make sure your cards are well packed and protected. Do not put cards in plastic zip lock bags or wrap them with rubber bands, these will more than likely result in damage. We highly recommend packaging your cards in plastic card cases or boxes designed specifically to hold trading cards. Bubble mailers work well too, but please remember to secure the cards so that they do not become loose during transit.
- We also ask that you please not sleeve your cards, we have to unsleeve every card in order to grade it so you will be saving us time and allowing us to pay you faster!
- Address all buylists to:
Get Some Game
1224 Commercial Ave
Charlotte, NC 28205
- While we don't require it, we strongly recommend that you purchase tracking and insurance for your package. Occasionally things get lost in the mail and we are not responsible for the post office's mistakes, so in order to protect yourself and your package we encourage you to spend the extra couple dollars on both tracking and insurance.
- Although we understand that sometimes there are delays in sending cards to us, due to the constantly changing nature of card prices we ask that all buylists sent to us are received at our facility within 10 business days of their acceptance. After that time, any prices we've offered are subject to change.
- We will send an email to you when your package arrives at our facility. You will receive another email within two business days once your cards have been graded and a final value has been determined.
- If you are uncomfortable receiving a reduced price for cards graded below Near Mint, please closely inspect the cards you are sending to us beforehand and include a physical note stating that you would prefer to have us return any cards not graded at Near Mint to you at your expense.
- In order to make sure that everyone who sells cards to us is completely satisfied with their experience, we email all sellers whose buylists depreciate by more than 10% in value due to downgrades in condition before we complete their submission. If we do not receive a reply within two business days, we continue to process their submission as usual. If you would like to bypass this step in the event that your buylist will be downgraded by more than the 10% threshold, please include a physical note.
- At the end of each business day we double check each buylist to verify that it has been graded properly. For this reason, please allow up to one business day after your buylist has been graded for us to send payment.
- If you want to change your buylist for any reason before sending it to us, for instance to remove a card from the list, please make a note on the invoice.
*Important* We are currently only buying English cards. If we receive foreign cards in place of English ones, we reserve the right to discount their price by up to 50% or return them to you at your expense.